from Farming Karma
Prep: 4 min
Serves: 1 cocktail
2 slices cucumber, divided
½ oz lemon juice
½ oz simple syrup
1 ½ oz pear vodka
½ oz elderflower liqueur
3-5 oz Farming Karma Pear Soda, to taste
Fresh mint sprig, for garnish
Lemon twist, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle two cucumber slices with the lemon juice and simple syrup to release all the cucumber’s juice.
- Add the pear vodka and elderflower liqueur. Fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and double strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Farming Karma Pear Soda.
- Garnish with mint, the remaining cucumber slice, and a lemon twist. Serve and enjoy.
Nada’s Tips & Tricks: A great St. Patrick’s Day drink to sparkle up your libations! Refreshing and thirst quenching.
Contents and images used with permission by Farming Karma Fruit Co https://www.farmingkarma.ca/our-sodas/