from Peace by Chocolate
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 15-25 minutes
● 6 plain round soft tortilla wrap or crepe
● 6 slice vanilla pound cake
● 24 pieces of Peace by Chocolate milk chocolate with hazelnut bar
● 18 sliced fresh strawberries
● 60 g Caramel sauce
● 36 g whipped cream
- Place the tortilla or crepes flat on a hard surface.
- Place a slice of vanilla pound cake in the middle of each tortilla or crepe.
- Break up the pieces of the Peace by Chocolate milk chocolate with hazelnuts bar.
- Place 4 chocolate pieces on top of each pound cake.
- Add the sliced strawberries (3 per wrap).
- Fold each tortilla into a square by folding the sides into the middle then the top and bottom into the middle.
- Place each 2-3 packets together in a hot buttered frying pan and grill until lightly brown on each side and the filling has melted.
- Place on a serving plate and cover each of the wrap ending with some whipped cream.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce equally on each wrap.
Used with permission by ©UNHCR/Darren Calabrese. https://www.instagram.com/dbcalabrese/